Acts of kindness are necessary all year around. But in this giving season, I believe they are even more importnant.
“How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.” — Morgan Freeman
There are many ways to show acts of kindness. One small act could brighten a person’s entire day. It shows them—I see you, I appreciate you, and I’m glad you are here! Below are 20 random acts of kindness that are easy to do.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” — Leo Buscaglia
20 Random Acts of Kindness
2. Hold a door open.
3. Give a compliment.
4. Leave an extra tip.
5. Post a great online review.
6. Compliment on a post.
7. Send an appreciation note to a friend or coworker.
8. Leave the front parking spot open for someone else.
9. Pay for a coffee for the person behind you.
10. Give someone your seat.
11. Let a car merge in front of you.
12. Make dinner for a friend.
13. Let a family member know you care.
14. Bake cookies for a neighbor.
15. Donate items you no longer use.
16. Do someone a favor.
17. Let a person cut in front of you in line.
18. Talk to someone at a party that looks like they may be alone.
19. Tell someone you are thinking of them.
20. Just say thank you!
“A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” Amelia Earhart
Take a moment each day and show one act of kindness. You may never know how far this one act will reach!